Along the Rocky Mountain foothills under pristine skies rests one of the most beautiful working ranches in Colorado. In a serene rural setting such as Sedalia, you will find true Colorado living on 178 acres of gorgeous terrain with two homes, live stream, pond, and additional studio living quarters.
- Rolling hills, wooded ravines, pastures of wildflowers, & subdividable land frequently attracts various wildlife including deer, elk, turkey, other Colorado wildlife.
- The Gold Bar Ranch is ideal for cutting horse operations, training or breeding facility, recreational activities, and events. It can also be used for cattle operations.
- There are 2 newly painted homes with new roofs on the property. One is over 2,300 sq. ft. overlooking the natural spring pond from the patio with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and detached 3 car garage. The other is nearly 1,300 sq. ft. with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, carport, and exterior veranda including firepit.
- The crown jewel of the property is a 32,500 sq. ft. fully lighted arena which is equipped with team roping boxes, pneumatic operated roping chute, and 4 cattle pens capable of holding 30 head each. It has been set up for team roping, tie down roping, barrel racing, cutting, team penning, or team sorting, and reined cow horse events.
- The 9,000 sq. ft. barn has a walk-in hen house apart from 10 newly built Rockin Equine stalls, each with Nelson horse waterers & cowboy latches. 2 spacious, attached studio living quarters are perfect for ranch hands.
- Alongside the gravel drive and exterior horse corrals is a 900 sq. ft. shop.
- The property is a short 14-minute drive to Castle Rock and 40-minute drive to downtown Denver.